08 November 2012

Morning Vent, 8 November 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has cute sox and a cute Krinkov...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three work nights is all said and done, and I'm pretty darn beat. I can't wait to go home. The three night rotation just seems horribly long for some reason, maybe because my Sweet Gal and I are together only for three days at home. Effie, my wife, I love you!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!!
 


    I mentioned buying surround sound headphones recently, and I would have probably posted here on my trials and tribulations hooking them up... Except I ordered the wrong model. The surround sound headphones I got were PC only. I could have sworn the link when I clicked it had the Xbox 360 and the PS3 listed, too. But the headphones I got were definitely PC only. Unless, of course, I wanted to invest in a surround sound decoder which would have cost more than the headphones did. I sent them back to Amazon, and I'm waiting on a refund to buy the right model headphones. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker