05 December 2012

Afternoon Vent, 5 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

IDF GungalTM withstands the winds of change...

    Late update today, as we had very little time yesterday for blogging. We ran some errands for Christmas shopping, and we got some of that out of the way, fortunately. I've got my gal's present to arrange this week, so we'll see how that goes. I did manage to get a doctor's appointment scheduled. That will occur next week, mid-week. Fingers crossed on that one, as I always dread a visit to Doctor Anti-House, for sure.
 


    No gaming this week, as it was strictly a recovery week for me. I was under the weather the previous week after Thanksgiving, tho I'm definitely on the mend now. I'm thinking of doing a nap now, so it'll be nighty-night for me for a bit and hopefully feeling spiffy for work. Fingers crossed, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker