14 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Rhona Mitra displays the business end of her Beretta 9MM...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three nights is done, and I'm truly beat. I'm going to drop off to dreamland here in a few, but I just wanted to shoot off a flare first, as it were. My honey has no work hours today, but sadly I'm stuck up in Albany. I'm hoping we'll be able to take in the new version of The Hobbit this weekend, if all the stars align. Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be back in The Shire in just two more nights!!!
 


    I managed to play for about an hour yesterday, and I came off wildly positive in a few matches, something I'm ascribing to luck and a good internet connection for a change. I've got a highlight reel coming up later in the week, and it's a pretty good for me. I got lucky in a game and had some good kills with the Vector SMG and the B23R machine-pistol. Stay tuned. Plus, double XP starting at 10 AM Pacific Time today, lasting till 10 AM Pacific time Monday! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker