01 December 2012

Morning Vent, 1 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM under heavy recoil...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the third of four nights is done, and I'm getting primed to go home. Just one more night, and I'm back in my honey's arms again!!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow morning!!! I'm hoping we'll be able to do some more Christmas shopping this week, getting it all out of the way, if possible. Fingers crossed, lol. I got up feeling just a bit better yesterday, with less pain in my nose, so I'm definitely hoping that trend continues, too.
  
 

    I've been too tired mostly for multiplayer, but maybe I'll give it a try today when I get up or maybe tomorrow after getting a nap at home. I've been messing around with the Black Ops 2 single player, but I think I've tapped that out for a while. It's a bit dreary since a lot of missions require gameplay that I just suck at (driving, flying, assigning RTS type movements on a map). We'll see what happens. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker