13 December 2012

Morning Vent, 13 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Rhona Mitra wields her scattergun...

    If the world didn't end yesterday, today I leave my Sweet Gal and head North to finish a four night work rotation. On the plus side, the doctor's appointments this week took up one day, normally one of the roughest, physically speaking. We'll see how my mojo holds up. Regardless, in just three more nights, I'll be back home with my honey, holding her tight again. How awesome is that? Effie, my darling, I love you!!! I'll be home in just three nights!!!
    Today marks an anniversary for me as well: It's been twenty seven (27!) years since I graduated from infantry basic training in Fort Benning, Georgia. It's hard to believe all those years have passed so very quickly. I don't feel all that different, tho, boy, my joints are rusty as heck, lol.
  

    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker