16 December 2012

Morning Vent, 16 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Carrie-Ann Moss has good form...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the last night is over, and boy was it a doozy!! I'm home or almost home, and, in just minutes, all will be right with the world again when I'm holding my beloved Effie in my arms. There's no better feeling in the world than coming home to my beloved wife. There's just absolutely nothing as wonderful and joyous than coming home. Effie, my darling, I love you!!! I'll be home again in a few minutes!!! 
  
 

    I got online today and played a bit of Black Ops 2 with Matt64. He did great, but it might have been a mistake on my part to play, since I was really, really exhausted and under the weather. I played lousy most of the day, always seeming a step or two behind the online douchers. Still, I did pick up some double XP, advancing about five ranks in two days. With a bit of luck, I'll reach level 55 and prestige before the XP runs out on Monday morning. Fingers crossed, as I like to say. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker