04 December 2012

Morning Vent, 4 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Lindsay Lohan with her Uzi SMG...

    I was brutally wiped on Sunday morning when I got home, so I lay down for a nap, and it really, really helped. I felt a ton better after getting up. I got a good night's sleep last night (I always sleep better at home, for sure), and I felt even better yesterday morning. As this vent is being prepped, my loving Effie is on a mission getting some meds home for our granddaughter, and she should be home in a few. I've got a fresh pot of tea boiling, so she'll have some with the dinner she's going to make for us. It's so amazing to be home. There's truly nothing like it. I love you, baby!! It's wonderful to be home!!!
  
 

    Since I was beat on Sunday, and things were moving too quick for us on Monday, I never did get a chance to do any gaming. Maybe today, if the stars align, I'll be able to get online for a bit. I did manage to get the Xbox set up to use my old Nyko remote tho, and that's a serious boon to my mental health. It will help us watch movies on our Xbox now that our DVD player has given up the ghost apparently. My son did the same with his Xbox in the living room, and that will allow for the occasional family movie night, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker