06 December 2012

Morning Vent, 6 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has more material in her holster than in the rest of her outfit...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three nights is done, and I'm counting down to going home to my Sweet Gal!! I can't wait. The work night proved to be pretty dang tough, as there were multiple folks out, and I was somewhat under the weather, as well. If the scratchy, sore throat I have is any indication, I'm coming down with a beaut of a head cold. I'm hoping not, as I don't want to pass it on to anyone at home, especially my Sweet Gal!!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!! 
  
 

    With my Effie at work yesterday, and me fortified by an hour and a half nap, I ventured online. And I got my ass kicked. Mostly. I broke even on kill/death ratio, I think. But I got tossed into some losing ass matches over and over again. My best game was on Carrier, where I went 13/8... and we still lost. Figures. It would be nice to play wth a regular crew so I could be on the dishing out side of the ass kickings, but given my work schedule I don't think that's happening anytime soon. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker