07 December 2012

Morning Vent, 7 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Salma Hayek lets loose with both barrels...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the last work day is here, and I'm almost home to my Pretty Gal!!! Lord, I can't wait!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow morning!!
  
 

    I mentioned buying  Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition some time back, and in addition to that, I also  got Valve's The Orange Box, which contains Half-life 2, Half-life 2: Episode 1, Team Fortress 2, and Portal. I was getting a used copy of Halo, but they couldn't find it in the bin. They gave me a new copy at a discount, which was pretty awesome. I've been somewhat fixated on Black Ops 2, but I've got Halo and the Valve bundle on tap for when I get frustrated with my ass-whuppings. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker