08 December 2012

Morning Vent, 8 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Rachel McLish ducks with her M16 carbine...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the last work night is done, and I should be home or almost home. It's been a blasted long week for only being three nights, but I'll be in my honey's arms in just a few minutes, and everything will be right with the world again!! Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home in a few minutes!!! 



  

    Today's featured vid features a player who created another account for Black Ops 2 and used the skill-based match-making  in the game to dominate lesser players. It was funny and uncomfortable to watch at the same time, since as a mediocre (at best) player, I've been on the receiving end of this many a time. He says at the end of the video that he had a good time playing. I can't say I've ever enjoyed having my ass kicked. Without being overly judgmental (it is a game, after all), it seems unfair and ungracious of a skilled player to do this. I don't think I could ever do that if I were that skillful at the game. But that's me. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker