09 December 2012

Morning Vent, 9 December 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Elizabeth Hurley has zero trigger finger discipline...

    Wonderful to be home again with my honey!! Sunday is my favorite day of the week, especially if I'm off the day before. Not much planned for today, and I'm hoping the morning finds my Sweet Gal and me enjoying our coffee and looking at the Sunday sale papers. That's truly awesome, for sure.
  
 

    For about an hour on Friday afternoon, I tried to go online for some Black Ops 2, head cold and all. It turned out to be a pretty horrid time for me. I just couldn't get anything going. I got tossed into losing matches several times. There's nothing more disheartening than hearing 'Hostile UAV' before you even select a class. I had a good time here and there, I tried a class with the riot shield, just for laughs, and I wound up blowing myself to smithereens with C4 once and dying massively. There's a patch out for the PS3 which nerfs the SMGs somewhat, since players are bitching, as they're wont to do, about this or that weapon being 'overpowered'. So, it seems that the hipfire spread of the PDW-57, my favorite SMG, is being increased to make it less accurate, and the recoil is being amped up. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker