27 December 2012

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Dana represents for Kel-Tec...

    As the blog goes back on the air, however shakily, the first of four long, lonely nights at work is done, and I'm back at my cold, lonely apartment, trying to get some sleep in. My Sweet Gal and I had a wonderful Christmas, but I had to haul off to work the day after to start the ever-dreaded four banger work rotation. No matter, since in just three more nights, I'll be back home again!!! Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home for coffee on Sunday morning!! 
  
 

    While fighting a bad head cold (which is only now, fingers crossed, easing up on me) over the holidays, there hasn't been much gaming going on. I did get in some Black Ops 2 yesterday, whilst awaiting a punishing snowstorm which was on its way in to smash Albany flat. Today's featured vid is none other than yours truly, in a series of clips from before the holiday head cold killed my sense of smell and any semblance of skill at this furshlugginer game. Moving on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haѵe been surfing on-lіne greater thаn three hours
today, yet I never dіѕсоvered any attention-grabbing aгticle
like yours. It іs pretty ρricе enоugh for me.
Peгsonally, if all website οwners and
bloggers made juѕt right contеnt materiаl as yοu probablу
did, the web can be a lot moгe hеlpful than ever before.
Have a look at my blog post : unsecured loans

 
eXTReMe Tracker