29 December 2012

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM has bare midriff but not trigger finger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the final day of the work week is here. In just 24 hours, I'll be back home with my Pretty Gal, and all will be right with the world again. There's absolutely nothing better than being home with my beloved Effie, and the trip home is so incredibly happy. There are no words for it. I'll listen to the radio on the way home, and, if some song that's particularly touching plays, I'll bawl like a baby. Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be back home tomorrow morning!!! 
  
 

    As it happens, I got to sleep pretty fast on Friday morning, and I woke up speaking refreshed, relatively speaking!! As a result, I managed to get online and hook up with Matt64 for some Black Ops 2 hardcore team deathmatch. I did pretty awful, but Matt did spectacular. There'll be a couple of highlight reels coming up to showcase his games. Mama and Papa Joker gave me a GameStop gift card for Christmas, so I'll proabably use it to buy a Black Ops 2 'Season Pass' to extend my ragequits right till the release of the next Call of Duty, lol! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker