30 December 2012

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

Angelic GungalTM should do Purgatory for violating trigger finger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the last work night is done, and I'm home or almost home!! It's a been a wickedly long week, but it's over now, and I can rest easy. If all the stars align, I'm in my Sweet Gal's arms right now, holding her tight. Lord, how awesome is that!! It's typical that the work week for me starts out pretty grim, since I miss my beloved Effie so, so much! By 5AM on the last night, tho, they'd have to chisel the smile off my face!! Effie, I love you, my darling!!! It's good to be home!!! 
  
 

    This weekend (or maybe Monday, depending on how the storm Saturday night has treated us), my beloved and I have a tentative plan to try and catch The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. We also have to make a trip across the river to see the folks, too, and pick up her thermos that got left behind the last time we were there. Fingers cross on all fronts, lol. Moving on...


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker