10 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

Photoshopped GungalTM takes an offhand shot...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the first of four long nights is done, and I'm back at my chilly Albany apartment trying to get some shuteye. I dread the long work week, as I'm always drained and exhausted at the end of it. But, no matter, since come Sunday morning, I'll be rocketing back home to my Pretty Gal, and all will be right with the world again. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be back home on Sunday morning!!!!
  
 

    Today's featured vid is me running around, getting lucky with the Remington 870 on Black Ops 2. I've never had much luck with the shotgun, and this is no exception. The CoD connection gods must have looked down on me in mercy and thrown me a decent connection for a change. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker