11 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM boasts large, uh, mags on her MP5K...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the second of four nights is done, and I'm already starting to ramp up the countdown to going home to my Pretty Gal. I hate being so far away from home, truly, and I just can't wait to get home again. Whatever happens, in just two more nights, I'll be back in my honey's arms. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'm halfway home to you!!!
  

    With the work week half over, I'm bracing myself for some more disastrous Black Ops 2 matches. It seems I'm rapidly reaching the point of exhaustion and frustration in this game, a point identical to the one where I just gave up on the original Black Ops. I stuck to occasional bot matches on that game, and I hardly ever went back to an increasingly frustrating multiplayer. I don't know whether it's Treyarch's ultra-shitty netcode, or whether the match-making algorithm they use just hooks me up with people fine-tuned to kick my ass - but I just despise it. It seems when I get a decent connection, I do all right. Most of the time, I can't get one... and that's frustrating, too. My old friend Matt64 can shrug that off, reminding himself it's just a game. I have a much, much harder time with that. It's a drag to have your ass kicked all the time. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker