12 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

Shorts 'n' boots GungalTM is back in black...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the third work night is done, and I'm counting down to going home to my Sweet Gal!!! Just one more night, and I'm back home!! Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home for coffee tomorrow morning!!!
  
 

    Had a bit more luck online Friday; before I got online, I reset the router at the Albany pad. Whether it's a better connection or magic fairy dust, I seemed to be winning more gunfights. Only one or two matches were chock-a-bloc with 'GTFO' moments where I shot first, shot a lot, and still died. I tried to play more conservatively, too, with a bit less rushing. It wasn't a 'hardcore' level of campy-ness, but it made for being caught with my figurative Black Ops 2 pants down a little less frequent. There's an inherent lag in this game that gives an advantage to most rushers, especially coming from cover. They see an opponent in front of them about 200 milliseconds before they become visible themselves. That accounts for a lotta deaths when you know the enemy is coming, have your sights up and ready, and they still kill you before you get off a shot. It sucks, but it is what it is. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker