13 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM is compliant with the AWB - no flash suppressor...

    At long last, as this autoposts on the blog, I'm back home with my beloved Effie!! It was a long, bad week, but, if all the stars have aligned, when this pops up on the web, I'll be safe and sound with her having our morning coffee and reading the sale papers.



  

    Speaking of disastrous, on Thursday, I had one absolutely dismal match where I went 0/8. I was literally, not figuratively, everyone's Black Ops 2 bitch. Fortunately, the rest of the matches were quite a bit better, as a few upcoming 'lucktages' will show. I started hanging back, camping for a kill and then moving on to a new spot. In quite a few of the matches, it seemed a UAV was constantly in the air, and that was quickly and lethally followed by 30 bullets in my ass from every corner of the map. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker