14 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalsTM of the Day

 Suburban GungalsTM with no trigger finger discipline...

    Not sure what's on tap for today, but I'm home, and that is truly, truly wonderful!! If my Pretty Gal has no work hours, maybe we'll try to visit the folks today. I'm hoping good weather comes on soon, as I still have the storage unit hanging over my head. That puppy, tho less packed with junk than previously, seriously needs to be emptied out, and the sooner, the better. 
  
 

    Probably the most annoying thing about prestiging is losing the 'Ghost' perk. Tho the developers have nerfed it so you have to keep constantly on the move or you appear on the UAV radar, it still is useful for a stealth class build. And getting stealth kills is likely the only way to retain my steadily decreasing KDR. I'm biding my time till I hit level 55 again, and I'll use a permanent unlock token on the 'Ghost' perk. I've given up on trying to get a winning game percentage. It's absolutely undoable unless you're a beast player who carries the whole team or unless you actually have a real team that works together and communicates. For the most part, pub matches for Team Deathmatch are, in fact, 'Team Free-for-all' instead. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker