15 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM cosplays Lara Croft with gadget toys...

    Home for one more day, loving my Sweet Gal!! It's wonderful to be home. Not sure what today will bring, but I'm already bracing for the short rotation back up North. Hopefully, the work week will be quick and painless, and I'll be back home with my honey quick as lightning. 
 


    I'm plowing relentlessly on to level 55 in Black Ops 2. After a disastrous first two days, the tide turned just a bit. A bit. I had a few really, really good games where the internet connection gods smiled down upon and bestowed upon me the gift of low ping. The lag was on the other foot, figuratively speaking, and I was making drop shots quite a few times during matches. Will this streak of good luck last? Likely not, but I'm looking forward to enjoying the ride, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker