17 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM Angelina Jolie looks back fetchingly...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three work nights is done, and I'm already longing to be back home with my Sweet Gal. The three week night seems so very long some times. As my gal and I have figured, it's because we're at home together such a short time before having to haul back up to Albany for the three night rotation. Still, just two more nights, and I'm home. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home in two nights!! 
  
 

    Today's featured vid is again yours truly, getting lucky with my ever favorite Black Ops 2 SMG, the PDW-57. I must have gotten lucky in the connection also, since I get a couple of close quarter kills at literally contact range. I'm also plowing forward on the 2nd Prestige for that SMG, just for the XP. If the stars align, the dirty deed is done and I've reaped all the XP bounty from maxing out the PDW-57. Now to snag up and permanently unlock the 'Ghost' perk so that stealth builds have more viability. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker