18 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalsTM on Israeli beaches don't do the CCW thing...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the last work night is here, and I can almost taste the morning coffee I'll be having with my beloved Effie tomorrow!! It's been a rough week so far, but fingers crossed that tonight is quick and painless. Regardless, the blog posts tomorrow, I'll be home or almost home, and everything will be wonderful again!! Effie, my honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!! 
  

    The first DLC for Black Ops 2, 'Revolution', is only eleven days away. For the first time, there'll be a weapon DLC included with it. The new SMG, an assault rifle/submachine gun hybrid, is The Peacekeeper. I'm looking forward to taking it out for a spin and seeing whether it matches up to my beloved PDW-57. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker