19 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM accessorizes her little black bikini with two big, black comped USP .45s...

    As this autoposts on the blog, I should be home or almost home. It was a dismal, long, cold, lonely week at work, but it's all done now. In moments, I'll be in my beloved Effie's arms again, and all will be right with the world. Effie, honey, I love you!! I'm home with you again!!!
  
 

    Despite a brief streak of optimism last week, this week was similarly dismal for my Black Ops 2 multiplayer. I was tossed from one ass-kicking right into another, over and over and over and over. Repeatedly, I was spawned right into enemy fire... Or enemy melee strikes in one ergregious instance. It was just hideous. Therefore, I've decided to lay down my controller for a while, giving multiplayer a break, giving myself a chance to recharge and decide whether I want to keep on playing this game. At this point, I'm thinking not. The problems with lag and so called 'skill based' match-making are just insuring that I get an epic ass-kicking every time I put the Black Ops 2 disc in the Xbox 360 tray. Screw that noise. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker