20 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM believes in back-up firepower...

    As this autopost on the blog, Sunday find me at home, having coffee with my beloved Effie as we scan the sale papers for bargains. I'm hoping for a quiet, slow day today, as I try to recoup some of the energy expended last week at work. The upcoming work week promises to be awesomely horrible, even more so than last week, so I'm clinging to my Sweet Gal, totally in denial about that whole work thing. 
  
 

    Not sure where the gaming gene will take me. As this blog's game pic suggests, maybe some Half-life. It might be time to finish Half-life, Half-life 2, and Half-life 2, Episode 1. I've got Half-life and Half-life 2 on my laptop, and the latter I own for the console, as well, as part of The Orange Box. So maybe I'll try to be a man of my (eventual) word and finish those games off as well. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker