21 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Kari Byron takes the firing line to bust some myths, uh, caps...

A bonus Kari Byron animated gif...


    Awesome to be back home!!! Today is a holiday (Martin Luther King day), so no work for my Sweet Gal. We've got tentative plans to visit the old HQ bunker to see how Mama and Papa Joker are faring. Plus, we've got a long-deferred date to see The Hobbit, which we hope to finally get to today. Maybe. Fingers crossed, as I like to say. 
 



    On Friday, I played a couple of annoying matches of Black Ops 2, and then I popped the disk out of the tray, put it back in its box, and moved on. I went back to Call of Duty 4, of all things, which I'd purposely brought with me to the Albany pad for just such an eventuality. I went amazingly positive in a few matches, going like 19/7 in one Ground War match of Domination. The weapons have a distinctly underpowered feel to me, especially with my favorite attachment being the silencer. Still, I did a lot better than in Black Ops 2 lately, and that was like a boon to my mental health. I mostly had a three bar connection, and the game felt fine. No lag to speak of, no super-bullshit moments where bullets came out of thin air and killed me. Every death was due to my own lack of skill, as far as I could tell. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker