26 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Alodia Gosiengfiao does a dandy Baroness cosplay...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the third of four nights is done, and I'm truly counting the hours to being home with my Pretty Gal. Just one night to go, and I'm home with her again. I just hate being so far from her, and I can't wait to be back home with my beloved Effie. Effie, baby, I love you!!! I'll be home again tomorrow. 
  
 

    Friday was another ultra-disastrous day of Black Ops 2 multiplayer. I forced myself to play, as there's double XP on, celebrating the upcoming release of the 'Revolution' DLC. In one abysmal match, I spawned in literally 20 seconds before the end of a losing match. Really, I'd rather just wait in the lobby for a game that's just beginning, rather than have my ass handed to me in a basket in a shit connection in a hopeless match. I really think it's all connection, as I went 10/1 in another match, winning gunfight after gunfight, even when shot first. At this point, I'm thinking I'll max out at this prestige and then just quit this game unless the developers get their heads out of their asses and fix the goddamn game. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker