27 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM does a dirty, dirty Lara Croft cosplay...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the long, dreary work week has ground to a close, and I'm home or almost home with my beloved Effie. I'm always so very happy on the way home; there are no words for how awesome it is when I first get home and the first thing I see is her lovely face and beautiful smile!!! Effie, my honey, I love you!! It's awesome to be home with you again!!
    Today's agenda is a burpeeday party for our grandson, Christopher, Jr. We've got a nice party lined up, and my Sweet Gal was baking a very special cake for him. I can't wait to see how it turned out!
  
 

    Speaking with my friend Vlad at work Friday night, I mentioned my Call of Duty woes, and he replied that maybe I should give the game a break. I've got the intent to do that, so maybe I'll be able to resist the allure of double XP this week. I'll go online a bit to try out the new Peacekeeper SMG, but I'm kinda doubting I'll be online for long. Saturday, I slept in a bit, and I got out just in time to grab some grub on Wolf Road before going to the smoke shop to get my 'way home' cigar. Can't say that I missed my ass-kickings all that much, lol. Moving on...

1 comment:

iamsquatch said...

A new patch came out yesterday and the lag hasn't seemed to be nearly as bad post patch. Not sure if the patch is working or I just got smiled upon by the connection gods

 
eXTReMe Tracker