31 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

 GungalTM FemShep stands at the ready...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the first of three nights is done, and I'm already counting down to going home to my honey. Lord, I hope the week goes quickly, as I truly want to be back home with my Sweet Gal. Just two more nights... Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home on Saturday!!! 
 


    My song Chris and I managed to play some Black Ops 2 on hardcore. I managed to do ok, only going slightly negative a couple of times. Once or twice, I managed to come out on top, thanks to shock sticks, betties, and a lot of camping to pick off stragglers. I don't apologize for it, since I'm old and slow, so waiting for dumbasses to lumber into my sights is about the best I can do. In the meantime, I picked off some enemy aircraft and EMPed anything I could. Unfortunately, I'm rusty in hardcore, and I capped friendly players - including my son, lol -     more than once. Games where I did poorly I was able to laugh off, since I was playing with my son, and we were having fun together, no matter what. That was pretty dang awesome. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker