08 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM AK Bunny is ready to serve up 7.62x39...

    Have to stay close to home today, as the furnace guy will be coming in to do a cleaning sometime between 8 AM and 12 PM. Guess that means whether my Sweet Gal gets work or not, we'll have to be up early, lol.



  

    While waiting to for dinner Saturday afternoon, I dragged myself over to the Xbox and played a few disastrous matches. I'm convinced that there are connection issues with Black Ops 2, and I watched quite a few videos on my spiffy Kindle Fire HD during downtime this weekend that seem to confirm it. This seems to be even more pronounced on the home wifi setup. It's just hard to feel like I've got a fair shot at most players in the game most of the time. It always feels like I'm a half-second behind everyone in the game, even if I see them first and shoot them first. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker