01 February 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM FemShep turns her back on us...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the second of three work nights is done, and the countdown to holding my Pretty Gal tight is really, really on. The three night rotation seems so abysmally long to us because I'm barely home from the exhausting four-banger, and I have to pack up to leave for my dingy apartment in Mordor. But in just one more night, I'll be back home with my honey, and all will be right with the world again!!! Effie, sweetheart, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow!!! 
  
 

    Wednesday, while the wind picked up and rainstorms started moving in over the bleak plains of Mordor North, I played a bit of hardcore TDM with Matt64, who I haven't been able to hook up with online in quite a while. I did so so, and I wound up book marking some game films that I might squeeze highlight reels out of. More importantly, after we had logged off, I discovered something rather important. The 'permanent unlock' token I had been saving till the "Ghost" perk was useable, actually could unlock it at any time. I could have done it right after prestiging and unlocking the custome classes again, saving myself a lot of grief and angst!! I played a few matches after unlocking (permanently) the "Ghost" perk, and Black Ops 2 is still as bullshit a game as before, but at least I can't blame not having the thoroughly emasculated "Ghost" perk on tap. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker