02 February 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM FemShep looks fetching even with Renegade scar make-up...

    As this autoposts on the blog, the miserable three night rotation is done, and I'm home or almost home. It's been a bleak three nights away from home and my Pretty Gal, but now it's all over. I can rest easy now, holding her tight, happy to be back in her arms. Effie, my wife, I love you!! It's good to be home!!
  
 

    Today's featured vid is yours truly, relishing a rare good connection on a Black Ops 2 'Sharpshooter' match. The game is a free-for-all variant, with weapons cycling every 45 seconds, and perk bonuses for getting kills. I actually did OK in the match, probably because of a favorable connection. More so than earlier Call of Duty entries, Black Ops 2 is very connection-dependent. If you're on the losing end, you'll never see the enemy coming. Literally. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker