19 October 2009

Morning Vent, 19 October 2009

The Jets really blew it last night. Sanchez was good for, what, 6 interceptions. Hope they can turn this losing streak around soon. Today was a really disappointing game against the Buffalo Bills, a heartbreaker lost due to a Buffalo Bills 47 yard field goal in overtime... Jeez.

On the CoD4 front, I was doing a pretty good impression of the Jets. I got my ass kicked in HC TDM everywhere I went. Maybe it would make a difference if I was on a team with a cohesive strategy and real communication. Running around on your own doesn't seem to be very productive. I had a couple of positive games in FFA by standing off at a distance and picking people off, but I only finished in the top 3 a couple of times. Very disappointing...

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, there's a huge difference between W@W and CoD4. CoD4 demands more twitch, which I don't have much of... I play less CoD4 than now than I did W@W, mostly because it doesn't feel very intrinsically rewarding to have my ass handed to me in a basket almost every game. Yeah, I think that's it.



No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker