23 October 2009

Morning Vent, 23 October 2009


Spaten. Accept no substitutes.



Didn't go out last night. I really didn't feel much like going out, as I haven't slept well the past couple of nights. I had a couple of nice Spaten pilsners and Oktoberfests, tho. Had a nip of Glenfiddich 12 year old, too, after lunch. Plus, I had a feeling that the Yankee game would not go well. After Burnett handed them the game early on, the Bombers briefly took it back. By that time, I'd gone to bed, so I happily missed the 7th inning rally that sent the Yanks packing. Yikes.


Wonder where the handbasket the world is in is headed? Wonder no more. Look at this: Nanny State bucketasses


The epitome of dumbass? Look no further than this.


Lunch with my friend Wayne today. We're having Cat Wings.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker