05 November 2009

Morning Vent, 5 November 2009


Selene, the sexiest vampire death-dealer ever...

Sadly, the Underworld series has suffered from diminishing returns. Underworld was a crackerjack action flick, fast, sexy, and visually distinctive. The sequel, Underworld: Evolution, was still very good. The prequel, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, was actually weak. Rhona Mitra is incredibly sexy and, not surprisingly, bears an eerie resemblance to delicious English babe, Kate Beckinsale. Unlike, Selene (Kate Beckinsale's character), Rhona Mitra's character in Rise of the Lycans spends much of the flick getting her ass kicked, rather than kicking ass.

 
2009 World Series Champs!


Today, I drive up to the DOL to pick up my gas card, a credit card thingie meant to defray my gasoline expenses whilst job-hunting... Not sure how that's going to work for me since I do most of that on Careerbuilder and other sites. Still, if I score an interview, it'll come in handy.  

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker