23 December 2009

Morning Vent, 23 December 2009


It wasn't his heart that grew 3 sizes!

    Well, the Yule is practically upon us. Today, I'll make the last mad dash of Xmas shopping, albeit on a much smaller scale than in previous years. Still and all, there's much to be thankful for. We should be happy for what we have as so many have so much less.
    I was glad I was able to make it to the Hub get-together. I missed the 84 Diner event, as I was side-lined by the damn cold. It was great to see Rose and Bob and Christa and Brian and Jeff. Except for us being broke, it was like the good, old days. Treasure your good people and good times. Give as much love as you're able. You never know.
    Rose had a great idea about how to thank St. Anthony at his shrine at Our Lady of Mount Carmel. I was still trying to figure out a way to thank him, and this seems a good and fitting way.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker