04 January 2010

Call of Duty and Gaming Links, 4 January 2010


GI shorts never looked so cute!

     I like watching Call of Duty and other gameplay vids on YouTube. I subscribe to a few YouTube channels, including the PersonaGaming YouTube channel, which features vids from a variety of different users. Every now and then, there's a weapon, perk, or tactical tip that I find useful. Sometimes, the titles can be a bit deceiving though. For instance, this Playstation 3 MW2 video, "PyroToz: Sub Base: Vector", is mostly the player getting a kill (with some difficulty, I might add) with the Vector and then picking up another weapon. He seems to favor the RPD and SCAR-H. (That makes perfect sense to me since I think they're the best LMG and assault rifle in Modern Warfare 2.) I think, too, that he had a serious connection advantage:

    I think the Playstation Network uses dedicated servers for Modern Warfare 2, so it might not be host advantage. But he's definitely got a connection advantage. Contrast PyroToz's gameplay vid with the MP5K FFA vid linked below. Just my opinion, but MP5K guy has his shit wired tight. He mostly uses his MP5K, and his commentary is excellent. On to the links:
    More Gaming Links:
    Non-Gaming Links:

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker