05 February 2010

Call of Duty and Gaming Links, 5 February 2010

    I think I might do the prestige thing. Reibo's at level 70 and Matt64s in the mid-50s, so I might bite the bullet this weekend. On to the links:

Featured YouTube Video



Headshot assisted suicide by RockBandVids.
  • Modern Warfare 2 YouTube vids:

Quickscope montage "Halfway"

Uploaded by GameplayUnited

     More Gaming Links:

        Is Crispy Gamer "frozen in time" without an editorial staff to speak of? Here's a screen cap of the lead features for 4 February 2010:
    Non-Gaming Links:
  • Blogging not cool, say snot-nosed punks teens. Get off my lawn, says my Bushmaster M17S bullpup assault rifle.
  • Escapist: Study reveals why nerds get bullied. Because there are no power-ups in real life, that's why.
From Blue's News via Huffnpuff Post: Aliens Rap video

Uploaded by robomayhem
PS.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker