09 February 2010

Call of Duty and Gaming Links, 9 February 2010

    I played MW2 hardcore TDM for about an hour last night. Reibo bailed after that, and, after getting put into a losing match on Terminal against a clan of 6 (including one guy on our team who wasn't exactly knocking himself out against his buddies) and getting a care package enema on Rundown, I ragequit for the night. It's just too frustrating for me playing a team game without a team, so rather than get my blood pressure up, I hung up my mouse and keyboard for the night. On to the links:

Featured Modern Warfare 2 YouTube Video



Top 5 kills of the week, Ep.e 2, by MontageModernWarfare.
  • Not much MW2 news; everyone (except for cheating douchebags) is waiting on the Xbox Live care package fix. The patch is currently in Microsoft certification, and it's making progress, according to this tweet from fourzerotwo.
  • Joystiq: In what seems to me to be a backdoor slap at Treyarch, Pachter pegs Call of Duty franchise to decline $250 million in 2010.
    More Gaming Links:

    Non-Gaming Links:
RedLetterMedia Avatar Review, Parts 1 & 2




PS.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker