04 March 2010

Call of Duty and Gaming Links, 4 March 2010

    I hope to be gaming again by the weekend. The night the blizzard started, the DVD drive on my primary Xbox 360 finally bit the dust, so it's been demoted to a Netflix streaming device. Reibo surprised me by buying me a replacement Xbox Arcade. He said I looked so tired and depressed from the hassles of the Blizzard of 2010 that he cut me a break by buying me a replacement. I really appreciated it since I wasn't looking forward to uncabling the Elite I use at my workstation. It's a snarl of cables down there, and it would have meant moving my workstation out of the way to get everything unhooked...

Featured MW2 YouTube Video

Free-for-All, Estate, SPAS-12 (with killstreaks) and 3 min. nuke by Akimbo Slice (aka TheSandyRavage)
    More Gaming Links:
 How not to be a noob at Bad Company 2


    Non-Gaming Links:
PS.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker