21 March 2010

Morning Vent, 21 March 2010

Kate Nauta's got the akimbo thing going on...
among other things!

    Got a super-late start this AM. I had dozed off in front of the TV earlier with Reibo's intermittent cries of "Bullshit!" ringing in my ears. I finally zombie-shuffled off to bed at 1AM. I woke up at 3AM and couldn't go back to sleep - till 6AM. I slept thru the alarm and woke up after 9AM. Still and all, I woke up, and that's the main thing.
    Got a message Sunday on my spiffy new Sandy Ravage Firefox plug-in: Booster Justice is going to visit PSNet! It'll be interesting to see what the PS3 species of boosting douchebag looks like.
    I have a strong suspicion that the ones who vehemently dislike what Sandy Ravage does are themselves boosters or wannabe boosters... FWIW, if boosting is OK, then hunting down boosters is OK, too. In fact, since I think most players would like to get their achievements, attachments, accolades, icons, and titles the legit way, Sandy Ravage and others like him are performing a much needed public service in MW2.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker