22 March 2010

Call of Duty and Gaming Links, 22 March 2010

    Slow CoD news day. Everyone seems to be in a holding pattern in anticipation of the 30 March DLC. It's only 3 new maps and 2 CoD4 retreads, so I think CoD gamers are wondering whether the DLC will be worth the inflated price. Word has filtered out thru Twitter, as noted earlier this week, of the double-XP event scheduled for 2-5 March 2010. I've got my Microsoft points already; I just need to plug them in on my primary Xbox Live account. (Yes, I game as Joker961...)  On to the links:

Featured MW2 YouTube Video

Intervention montage by killthrash


Defendthehouse: Myth 5 of 21




    More Gaming Links:

    Game Informer: Meet the Portal 2 team.

    Non-Gaming Links:


No, you can't have one. Not yours.

PS.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker