19 May 2010

Morning Vent, 19 May 2010 (Re-employed Edition)

 Not too Freudian or anything...

     As I was prepping the blog this AM, with the news on the tube in the background, the phone rang. The callerid said the call was from Albany. Ten minutes later, I had a job!
    I start Monday at the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, working at their semiconductor R&D fab on the Albany campus. It's been a long drought. I have some planning to do to make this feasible for me. I'm not sure, also, how this will impact the blog. I've had the unfortunate luxury of time on my hands. That will change once I go back to work. We'll see how it all goes. Say a prayer for me - now for making this all work out somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome news!

DEB said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker