20 May 2010

Call of Duty and Gaming Links, 20 May 2010

 My crude home-made CoD: Black Ops logo
from my original CoD Wishlist Page


    Wish I could say I was psychic or something, but when I cooked up the wishlist page, it wasn't exactly rocket science to anticipate that the Black Ops logo would follow the pattern set by earlier iterations of the Call of Duty franchise. At the time I wrote the wishlist, there wasn't an official logo yet. I've since replaced my amateur effort with the real thing, but I was kinda happy with it at the time. Meanwhile, it's an extraordinarily slow CoD news day: Few relevant (and weak) links popped up on my searches. What's up with that? Is everyone still stunned by the awesome Black Ops trailer?

Featured MW2 Video
Team Tactical on Bailout
Uploaded 17 May 2010 by WoodysGamertag

    Today's featured MW2 vid is a nice MW2 Team Tactical match on Bailout by Woody. After the CoD link jump is OpticNation's Top 5 killcams of the week, replete with no-scopes, quickscopes, and wallbangs. On to the CoD links:
OpTicNation's Top 5 Killcams, Wk 6

Uploaded 19 May 2010 on MachinimaRespawn
 
    More Gaming Links:

Halo: Reach beta: Top 10 Fails, Ep. 1
Uploaded 8 May 2010 on Machinima

Halo: Reach beta: Top 10 Fails, Ep.2
Uploaded 12 May 2010 on Machinima

Red Dead Redemption Review
Uploaded 17 May 2010 on IGNEntertainment 
Artist's conception of Justin D. May
in the pokey.

    Non-Gaming Links:
     Photo credit: Kotaku
    PS. 

    No comments:

     
    eXTReMe Tracker