23 May 2010

Morning Vent, 23 May 2010 (Movin' On Up Edition)

Heather really likes a big boom!
Uploaded 22 May 2010 by Jeff3230
 
    My plan is to leave noonish for Parts North. I'll be staying at a hotel temporarily while I try to get a studio near the work site. If my schedule is correct, I'll be up North until June 3rd or so. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to blog or tweet for the next couple of weeks. Bear with me until I can fall into the rhythm of the new work schedule.
    I'll be getting off work at 7:30 AM once I'm on my regular work schedule. Hopefully, that means that I'll have an hour or two to bang out the blog before collapsing into a coma. We'll see how it all works out.
    The barbecue was a great time, tho Reibo and I had to cut out early. The pics can be viewed here. Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker