23 May 2010

Hotel-Motel-NoTell from Hell

   Well, it's easy to see why this place is on $41 a night. There's no fridge or microwave. Luckily, it's only a 2-floor hotel 'cuz there's no elevator. Sleeping on the floor in an empty apartment might be a good deal. But I digress... The main thing is, I got to the hotel OK, despite my GPS wanting me to make a sharp right turn into the Colonie-Latham mall when my destination was across the street on my left. What do you say about a GPS that doesn't know its right from its left? (Other than it was tailor-made for me, that is.)
    In order to keep touch, I borrowed Reibo's laptop. It's several orders of magnitude more convenient than my microscopic netbook, so I hopefully will be able to keep on blogging. I'll try to login to blogger next.



No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker