13 June 2010

Morning Vent, 13 June 2010

 Rose McGowan cuts loose...

    On the third cycle of antibiotics now. I have to make this update pretty quick because my leg is showing some swelling. I've been on a "normal" morning schedule today, getting up, making breakfast, and sitting at my desk to do the update. For about an hour, I was OK. Now I can feel stiffness and see swelling in my leg below the healing wound.
    I'm going to cook up some canned updates to autopost during the first work week. I figure I'll be pretty thrashed after working all night at that point. We'll see how it goes. Sorry I haven't had more editorial type content on the blog, but that's so time-consuming to cook up that I'm literally not physically up to doing it. Don't get me wrong. I love spouting off about gaming in general and FPSes in particular. I just can't do it right now...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker