19 November 2010

Morning Vent, 19 November 2010

 GungirlTM knows how to accessorize her red frock...

    I slept an extra two hours today, tho I certainly don't feel rested. There's a lot of stuff going on in my pointy head right now. Things are busy at work this week, at least for me. And I've got a lot on my mind, ahem, emotionally speaking. Things are coming to a climax for me, one way or another. It's crazy, I guess. But then that's what life usually is - crazy. Just like me.
   I'm already feeling pretty tired, and it's casting some doubt on my potential weekend activities. I'll be hitting the email hard on my 2nd break later this AM. Can't make an immediate decision on what will happen, as I can't predict how tired I'm going to be Sunday after all the messes are resolved at work. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker