24 February 2011

Morning Vent, 24 February 2011

 Folding stock SKS GungalTM looks back...

    The first work night is about half done as I slog through a 4-banger away from my Pretty Gal! So difficult to be far away from my sweetheart! I love you, my Honey! I'll love you Forever. Promise.

 
    Today is an anniversary of sorts for my beloved Effie and me: We're marking our 3rd month together! Yes, it's corny and sappy, but I don't care. It was love at first sight for me, as soon as she walked in the door of The Hub on 24 November 2010. I asked her out again 20 seconds after I walked her out to her car, and all the next two days, I was missing her like I've never missed anyone before in my entire life. I've never been happier than I am with my Pretty Gal!! Effie, honey, Happy Anniversary!! I love you, darling!!! I'll be home soon! Moving on...

2 comments:

BrutalNoodle223 said...

Hey Joker. I have been enjoying your blog all day. I am a member of a clan you might be interested in. It's a cod based clan for over 30 gamers. http://theoldtimersclan.com/forum/index.php
Tell 'em Brutal sent ya.

Joker961 said...

Hey, thanks much for the invite, but I don't play with stock equipment. I use an XIM360 keyboard adapter to play, so organized clan play is pretty much out. (There's that and my major suckage, lol.) But thanks for thinking of me. Send me a friend request on Xbox Live anyway. Maybe I can hook up with you to play some time.

 
eXTReMe Tracker