15 May 2012

Morning Vent, 15 May 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM has all the attitude, but no trigger finger discipline...

    It was a busy weekend, with the yard sale on Saturday, and Mother's Day on Sunday. With the end of the weekend, my gal started feeling under the weather, so we put pretty much everything else on hold to just lay back and recover a bit. I'll blog when I can, time permitting.
  
 

    Despite my near disastrous previous experience, I'm kinda tempted again to update the firmware on my XIM3. I really, really want voice chat back. It's currently not working on my old Turtle Beach X1 headset, which I inherited, sorta, from Reibo when I got him a better set quite a while back. A good headset, especially a surround sound model, is a serious advantage in multiplayer. Voice comm is a huge bonus, too, if you play with a regular crew. I'm nowhere near ready for that, since my schedule makes it nearly impossible to coordinate anything on a regular basis. But it would be nice, especially, in hardcore where communication is a lot more important due to friendly fire. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker