13 September 2012

Morning Vent, 13 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM gets a radio message to close her blouse...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, the first of three nights is done. Before you know it, the last night will be done, and I'll be on my way home to my beloved Effie!! I can't wait!! Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home on Saturday!!! 
    As I mentioned earlier, today is the anniversary of my enlistment in the US Army. I enlisted on 13 September 1985, a Friday. Need I add that the bus broke down at the airport in Atlanta, GA, and we had to spend the night at a hotel (with about 10 guys to a room, lol)?
  
 

    As I had mentioned earlier in the blog, I had bought the last DLC for Modern Warfare 3, the 'Final Assault' maps. The map download had broken the game for me, since inserting the disc in the tray apparently just hung the Xbox and reported the disc as 'unreadable'. A Google search was fruitless, since it showed issues similar to that from 2011 only! Luckily, the Call of Duty support page had the fix for my problem. I was able to play a bit of the new maps today, and I captured a short clip for later in the week of me schooling a couple of douches with my Striker. It was a brief moment of glory, lol. We lost the match, even tho I came out on the positive side. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker